To obtain a challenging, full-time position in web development at an organization that will benefit from my experience and skills in front-end web development.
Aware Web - Senior Web Developer Oct. '13–Mar. '19
- Implemented a FED process that covered design, development, hand-off and project management patterns.
- Developed a multitude of highly customize-able plugins used on multiple projects.
- Consistently produced well-documented, efficient and light-weight code to internal and external teams.
- Participated in user experience discussions on how to best guide user interactions.
- Created custom animations and interactions to improve the look and feel of websites.
- Maintained, nurtured and matured client relationships that spanned multiple years and projects.
- Helped coordinate team members across projects to improve project efficiency.
- Mentored, taught and helped team members on web standards, best practices and implementation problems.
- Managed multiple clients and projects while maintaining varying timelines.
Capella University - Web Developer Sep. '12–Apr. '13
- Created features using dynamic data and optimized performance for high-traffic site.
- Coordinated with team on progress to address and prioritize road blocks or potential problems.
Azul 7 - Web Developer Apr. '11–Aug. '12
- Developed custom themes and features for WordPress sites.
- Built a design presentation tool to ease communications between team and client.
- Animated Flash banners while maintaining client's tech specifications.
- Supported outside developers with optimized interfaces to implement in .NET.
Salt Creative (Formerly: ASI Communications) - Interactive Developer Mar. '09–Mar. '11
- Created a custom content management system used for multiple clients.
- Decreased site-load times and optimized search engine scores on multiple websites.
- Worked effectively with team to provide high quality client service.
The Carney Group - Web Developer May '07–Mar. '09
- Used valid XHTML and CSS to create cross-browser friendly websites.
- Expressed ideas during group meetings throughout project life-cycles to best meet client needs.
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- AJAX / JSON / XML
- PHP / MySQL / OOP
- Responsive / SEO
- UX / Accessibility
- Adobe Creative Suite
Education & Achievements
The Art Institutes International Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor of Science Degree in Web Design & Interactive Media
Best of Show Web Design & Interactive Media
Honors and Dean’s List Recipient
Oct. '05–Dec. '08